MAKE AN APPOINMENT
Certified Invisalign Dentist
Dr. Davoudi possesses a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Kentucky, as well as a Doctor in Dental Science degree from Meharry Medical College in Tennessee. She is a valued member of several professional associations, including the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association, San Diego Dental Society, and the International Association of Orthodontics. She is a certified Invisalign dentist (www.Invisalign.com), and has prescribed and completed over 1500 Invisalign cases. She is also a certified Lumineers provider (www.Lumineers.com), prescribing and delivering numerous Lumineers cases. Our many satisfied patients have graciously permitted us to share their before-and-after pictures in these cases, and we encourage you to examine them for a better idea of the consistent results you can expect here at Woodland Dental Group.
The team assisting Dr. Davoudi is comprised of highly trained and experienced medical professionals who are all committed to exceptional patient care. All of our staff put a priority on listening carefully to patients’ concerns and needs, and addressing them in a courteous, attentive manner. We consider every patient who comes into our office to be a member of the larger Woodland Dental Group family, so we treat you with the same dedication and care that we would show for one of our own relatives.
Woodland Dental Group employs state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the most cutting-edge medical technology. Here you will find the latest digital X-ray, radio surgery, intra-oral imaging, Zoom2 Teeth Whitening systems, Perio Protect trays, and much more.
Our office is dedicated to infection control and overall cleanliness, strictly adhering to OSHA standards when it comes to curbing cross contamination and the spread of disease. In accordance with the California Board of Dental Examiners Infection Control guidelines, we practice the following:
• Decontamination of treatment rooms using EPA approved hospital-strength disinfectant
• Reliance on single use disposable items whenever possible.
• Proper discarding of disposables and protective barriers
• Regular flushing of all waterlines
• Consistent removal and sterilization of spray, water and air syringe tips
• Advanced sterilization of handpieces and instruments
• Quality control of sterilization equipment, including routine maintenance and testing for accuracy.
• Use of digital X-ray machine to minimize exposure, along with routine monitoring of radiation exposure levels in the office by a professional outside company.
Certified Invisalign Dentist
Dr. Davoudi possesses a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Kentucky, as well as a Doctor in Dental Science degree from Meharry Medical College in Tennessee. She is a valued member of several professional associations, including the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association, San Diego Dental Society, and the International Association of Orthodontics.
979 Woodland Pkwy Suite 100 San Marcos, CA 92069